Thursday, September 22, 2011

Funny Incident @Work

Today, my manager asked me to send him my profile in one-page ppt. After I sent him the document he replied back saying 'You haven't included number of years of experience in it. Update it & send again' .
But I included that in document. So, to clarify, I call him.


Me: Hi <manager> , its regarding the profile. Years of experience, I have mentioned it in the document.
Manger: Where is it? I don't see it.
Me: Its in first sentence of document itself.
Manager: You mentioned it in letters. ah.. you should have mentioned it in digits.
Me: Okay.Anything else.
Manager: No, Nothing else. Just update it, change it to digit and resend me the document.

He wanted me to replace the word with a single digit and resend him the document. Amazing!!
Such incidents really provoke laughter and provide amusement at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment